Sunday, August 31, 2014

Trini's "Young & Beautiful" Listening Party


Minister, Musician and Gospel Recording Artist, Trini, is on the move. I was so excited to attend her "Young & Beautiful" listening party in the Media Room at Codman Academy. Women are bombarded with a plethora of negative messages about what beauty is. Society focuses on external, but God looks at the heart. There was a vivid audio/visual presentation of the project, including videos of women of varying backgrounds describing what beauty is. 

The Tracklist
1. Better
2. This How I'm Feeling
3. Young and Beautiful
4. Over
5. LightsOut (Feat. Applejaxx)
6. The Source
7. Gone
8. We’ll be together (Feat. Mr. Coldstone)
9. Here I am (Feat. Odetta & Int’l SHOW)
10. Emergency
11. Clean Heart

I am loving the CD. It is on repeat!


With my Sister-in-Christ, Trini!

No comments:

Post a Comment